[OS X TeX] working with TeXshop...

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:49:30 CET 2010

Hi everibody,

When you are working normally in texshop, you compile and then you have the
output. If you detect something wrong in the output you can go easyly to
this part of the text in the console by dobleclicking on the text while you
push cmd.... easy!!!.

But how can I do de reverse process, from console-to-output!!!??? I thought
that was with the same "trick" but doesn't work.... and I saw in some place
in the MacTeX web some output with a red circle arround a text that i supose
it is the reverse result.

I have the 2.3 version over MacTeX-2009....

Thanks!!!
--
Atte: Sr. Sur