[OS X TeX] Re: "! LaTeX Error: No counter 'a' defined."

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 22 11:05:16 CET 2010

Am 22.12.2010 um 02:22 schrieb John B. Thoo:

> If I use only \include (lines 175 and 182--185) in the minimal
> example main file "narrowhom.tex", and none of the \includeonly
> (lines 52--56), then how can I typeset only the chapter on which I'm
> presently working while keeping the cross references in all the
> chapters intact?  I thought that's what \includeonly is for, but
> apparently I'm mistaken.

I think lshort describes the use of the \include* statements. Cross
references can be "kept intact" with latexmk, I think...

--
Greetings

   Pete

For some reason, this fortune reminds everyone of Marvin Zelkowitz.