[OS X TeX] Xelatex fontspec Texshop and command line

Curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:59:46 CET 2010

Thanks a TON to everyone for all your help.

@Peter
 I was reopening the terminal everytime I made the change. What made
the difference was in how I was adding the /usr/texbin to the path.

I followed Herbert's suggestion and that worked. I was using:

    export PATH=$PATH:/usr/texbin

But when I did,

   export PATH=/usr/texbin:$PATH

then things worked fine.

The reason I am using ContextMinimals is because I thought it fixed
the latest bugs. But I think I can revert to the one present in
TexLive. I suppose I have to change the Engine Setting in TeXShop for
that and change the PATH variable.

Does the Context in TexLive have all the third party modules on the
Context page?

Thanks again.