[OS X TeX] can't get TeXor to work at all

Rob Rye rowenrye at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:27:34 CET 2010

On Dec 17, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Rob Rye wrote:
>
>> However, if you google:
>>
>> texor latex
>>
>> and then insist you really mean it,
>
> How do you do that? "texor latex" triggers "TeX or LaTeX".

Yes, my search for "textor latex" also triggered "TeX or LaTeX". However, I believe I got a message at the top of the results that asked me if I really meant "texor latex". I cannot remember the exact nature of the message, and I no longer get it now that I have convinced Google that this particular user actually wants to do something as silly as searching for "texor latex". When I indicated I did so indicate, I was whisked away to the results I actually sought. Of course, I strongly suspect that the very existence of this thread will change the order of the results on which I reported.

Rob