[OS X TeX] Re: Latexian 1.0 Released

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 23:12:23 CET 2010

Le 8 déc. 2010 à 22:27, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> ???? I work 12 hours per day with pdftex, latex and textmate without these lines of codes
>> and I'm alive
>>

> Howdy,
>
> How does TextMate ``know'' which file to compile when you are editing one of the \include(d) files? What about synching between Source and PDF (I assume you use Skim?) when there are included files?

Yes I use Skim but I don't use often synch and I can use %!TEX root = main.tex but in the main case
 i have a file named main.tex and if I change a include file, I compile the main file.

With TM, I have a project with all the files in a window, so it's easy to choice a  file

I only want to say that %!TEX root is not fundamental but live preview is great tool

Best regards

Alain Matthes