[OS X TeX] SimpleTeX4ht 2.8 released

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Dec 5 15:29:21 CET 2010

On Dec 5, 2010, at 8:09 AM, Juergen Fenn wrote:

> I just would like to draw your attention to a new release of
> SimpleTeX4ht that happened on 30 November 2010 already. SimpleTeX4ht is
> a graphical user interface for the TeX-to-XML converter TeX4ht, i.e.,
> you can use TeX4ht for converting TeX and LaTeX files by simply dragging
> and dropping them from the Finder to the SimpleTeX4ht window, selecting
> the target format and clicking on "convert". Amongst other bugfixes, ODT
> conversion is said to have been improved, and an Italian licalisation
> was added, too. Multiple installations of TeX4ht on your system should
> be easier to work with, too.
>
> http://www.simpletex4ht.free.fr/
> http://www.tug.org/tex4ht/
>
> Regards,
> Jürgen.

Howdy,

I've used this nice interface to tex4ht but have one problem with it for my use. I used the `Expert' interface because of the way I want equations to be treated for html conversion but every time I start up SimpleTeX4ht I've got to re-insert those options. Any way you can have a set of options that can save these as a default set?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)