[OS X TeX] Cocoaspell does not know common words

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 26 17:08:37 CEST 2010

	Perhaps I should just remove everything and try again?
-Nathan
Nathan A. Paxton, Ph.D.
Lecturer
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of
a dog, it's too dark to read.
	—Mark Twain
(It's kind of cramped, too.)