[OS X TeX] Re: The microtype mystery

Adam M. Goldstein z_californianus-dated-1282530890.178446 at shiftingbalance.org
Wed Aug 18 04:34:45 CEST 2010

Do send something back to the list if there's anything interesting to report. I am curious if it's due to microtype. Since it looks like it's not being loaded at all, that's in question now. But if the only difference is that George typesets with microtype and without, it must be part of the answer.

Adam

On Aug 17, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Robert wrote:

> On 18.08.10 03:05, George Gratzer wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I do not think that my publisher would give permission to mail the document.
>>
>> Here is the log file, with the verbose option.
>
> But it shows that you didn't load microtype at all. Also, could you really send the log file, not the console output, as the former contains more information. Since it won't be very interesting to anybody else on the list (and fairly big), you can mail it to me privately: w.m.l <at> gmx.net.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Robert

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/