[OS X TeX] Re: Finding the Wiki

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Sat Aug 7 04:07:08 CEST 2010

A small request. I have skimmed the first hundred pages or so of the linked book (which is a very nice resource for a beginner). Early on, in a list of necessary software to use TeX/LaTeX, there is a description of editors for various OS's. TeXShop is not mentioned. This seems to me almost criminal. If Joe (or someone) could make a small edit to the Wiki, I think it would be really kind to Mac users new to LaTeX. Of course there are other edits that probably should be made, but this one is easy.

David Derbes