[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2010 release date estimate?

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:09:43 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Kirk Lowery
<empirical.humanist at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just curious, not impatient...well, that's a lie! ;-)
> Are there any rumors about when the pretest will be completed and 2010
> stable released?
>
> Thanks!
> Kirk
> --
> $DO || ! $DO ; try
> try: command not found

http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/tex-live/2010-June/026294.html

"Due to the vagaries of the DVD production schedule, it seems we should
aim for the final release of TL 2010 to be in approximately one month,
along with the other runnable components of the TeX Collection
(MacTeX, proTeXt)."

So, it will be released soon (but sometimes soon is soooo loooooong)

Victor