[OS X TeX] MacTeX 2010

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:00:11 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Alain Matthes <alain.matthes at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to know if it's possible actually to update the packages with  the TeX Live Utility
>  and texlive 2010 ?

The question is ambivalent:
Either you mean "updating packages in pretest MacTeX  2010". Then
answer is positive but you need to set server to pretest (and change
setting when release comes out).
Or you mean "update MacTeX 2009 to MacTeX 2010". Then so far the
answer is negative; this was discussed in TeXLive and TL team did not
exclude such possibility but so far it has not materialized and I
would consider chances that it will come out with the release of
TL2010 as slim, but one never knows.

Victor