[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Aug 5 17:12:08 CEST 2010

Am 05.08.2010 um 15:20 schrieb Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD:

> It would save everybody on this list time if we altered behavior so
> that the wiki was a standard first resource and updated that
> resource as it is found inadequate (which it inevitably is and will
> be).

Make the eMails of this list rich and (contain an active element
which) open(s) the wiki in the eMail's body?

Apple's own documentation isn't that bad and contains links to useful
background material. With this it's easy to look into wikipedia or
search there and also on the internet for even more material. But then
we are all (or most of us) human and assume others have much more time
left so that they owe us something...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
				– Rich Cook