[OS X TeX] Selecting Textual Part of a Line wo Carriage Return

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 5 01:46:04 CEST 2010

I am getting a bit confused:

On Aug 5, 2010, at 1:10, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2010, at 6:58 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
>
>> The script is supposed to paste the clipboard as the final step.
>
> This script is indeed even nicer but ... does have the carriage return.

The script I had been referring to was the first script. You are apparently claiming that the second script (the copySpecial script), where you are merely placing the cursor without bothering with a triple click, doesn't remove the carriage return. If this is indeed the case, then I have no explanation, since the script works fine for me.

I hope you are aware that, after the second script has run, you may not issue the command "cmd-c" but only "cmd-v", i.e., there are only three steps

(1) Placing the cursor in the line
(2) Running the script
(3) Placing the cursor where you want to paste the "line", pressing" cmd-v".

Claus