[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:01:39 CEST 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> One more thing. if you've never used engines outside of the default
> ones that appear in the Typeset Menu (the extra engines only appear
> in that popup menu in the toolbar) you should take a look at the
> many engines that are supplied with TeXShop but activated to keep
> things simple for the beginner. Take a look at the folders in ~/
> Library/TeXshop/Engines/Inactive/.
>
> I'll even push a set I put together that you may find useful :-).
> Take a look at the documentation (it also gives you the simple
> method to activate the engines) for the latexmk engines. These
> engines automate the process of creating documents with cross-
> references, bibliographies, indexes, etc., by running (pdf/xe)latex
> multiple times, with possible intermediate runs of bibtex and/or
> makeindex, to resolve cross-references, etc. It works with many
> multiple bibliography and index packages, etc.

Since I have never used any engine(*), at least that I know of, this
is most welcome.

Grateful regards
--schremmer

(*) Being terrified to gum up the works, I must confess that I just
typeset a couple of times whenever I want ot get the toc. And then,
only when I am finished with the book, do I run makeindex and then a
couple more times just to make sure.