[OS X TeX] Strange Behavior in TeXShop

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:33:29 CEST 2010

I'm running version 2.36 of TeXShop under Mac OS X 10.6.4 on a recent Intel iMac.  All of my preferences are pretty much Out-Of-The-Box.  When I bring up TeXShop, either by double-clicking on its icon or from the Dock, the File:OpenRecent menu item displays only the grayed-out "Clear Menu" selection.  It doesn't seem to be aware that I've been using TeXShop for quite a long time and doesn't remember anything I had open in the recent past.

Is this a bug, or is there a hidden preference somewhere that controls the number of items it's supposed to remember?

--Lou Talman
 Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>