[OS X TeX] Bibdesk and the Symbols

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 21 20:22:48 CEST 2010

Am 21.04.2010 um 17:58 schrieb Sr Sur:

> Except that bibtex is not Unicode aware, so advising people to put
> unicode
> characters in their bibtex files isn't actually the best idea.

Is

> Either this or U+212B, Å, which is not really distinct from Ã
> at U+00C5.

an advice? Or is it a hint of the fact that there are a text character
and the symbol of an unit of measurement? (Which is well solved in
ConTeXt, oriented on PDF internals.) Or is it a hint of the fancyunits
package? (Which itself points to the textcomp package.) At least it's
as ambiguous as text character and unit.

I wouldn't mind being put into a kill file.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Perl—the only language that looks the same before and after RSA
encryption.
				- Keith Bostic