[OS X TeX] Optimal Solution for an asymptotemk engine

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 12 16:06:03 CEST 2010

Am 12.04.2010 um 14:51 schrieb Martin Costabel:

> Now looking at today's asy version 1.92, which doesn't want to build
> on MacOSX 10.5...

Some hints or details? I can easily make it compile (with GCC 4.0 and
4.2 and LLVM-GCC 4.2 with -O0) or not compile (with LLVM-GCC 4.2 and
some optimisation or an LDFLAG like -dead-strip, in gc-7.1)...

My installation from this afternoon works so far – with my few test
(and core) files. The old and new ENGINE and LaTeXmk files for TeXShop
work as well. I'll try to find and substitute SIGQUIT with SIGINT and
recompile the source!

--
Greetings

   Pete