[OS X TeX] Optimal Solution for an asymptotemk engine

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Apr 11 00:45:24 CEST 2010

Am 10.04.2010 um 08:24 schrieb Jean-Claude DE SOZA:

> Going in the Console, I noticed many crashes of kpsewhich and pdftex
> each time Asymptote runs

I checked all the open windows from CrashReporter and these crashing
programmes are from TeX Live 2009! I'll try to investigate this case
the next days!

BTW, my first self-compiled asy seems to be faster by the order of
*some* magnitudes!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Theory and practice are the same, in theory, but, in practice, they
are different.