[OS X TeX] Re: ANN: "Check LaTeX Begin-End Pairs" for TeXShop

"M. Tamer Özsu" tozsu at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 7 02:26:29 CEST 2010

Hi Ramón,

It seems the same to me. I think the problem is that if there is no error, it just sits there with no feedback. The macro version displays a message that says something like "No mismatches were found". However, in the droplet, it simply says "Processing <filename>" and it shows some "-----" and just sits there. If this is what it is supposed to do when it does not find any error, it would be helpful to displays a message like the macro version so that one knows that it has finished processing.

Thanks.

==Tamer