[OS X TeX] ANN: "Check LaTeX Begin-End Pairs" for TeXShop

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 6 12:01:37 CEST 2010

Aloha,

I posted on my website a macro for TeXShop that looks for mismatching LaTeX
begin-end pairs, parentheses, brackets, etc., in the front most window's
current selection (to check the whole document do select all first), using
<http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~kjt/software/latex/#chktex>.  It displays the
results in a floating window.

Here is a link:
<http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf/TeXShop/index.html#CheckLaTeXBE>

Enjoy!

Ramón

P.S. 1: Thanks to the good folks on the list that helped me compile the
command line utility.

P.S. 2: I'll put links in the MacTeX Wiki to this and my other little
projects when the summer vacation starts.