[OS X TeX] Re: Can some one help me compile this: "Check LaTeX Begin-End Pairs"?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Apr 6 01:35:25 CEST 2010

Am 06.04.2010 um 00:19 schrieb Ramón Figueroa-Centeno:

> Now, I would also like to know how do I compile the executable,
> chktex, as a
> universal binary. Anybody know?

Xcode now also works as a document reader. You'll find in the
documentation descriptions on how to create binaries for elder Mac OS
X versions – and also how to build universal binaries. You must have
installed the necessary SDKs for both kinds of hardware and also OS X
versions. And maybe you should restrict GCC to version 4.0 and
optimisation to just -O2 – this should not make the targets restricted
to a particular type of processor.

(Some Mac OS X 10.6 users with the appropriate hardware might want 64-
bit binaries.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.
				– H. L. Mencken