[OS X TeX] is i-Installer still working?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:06:07 CEST 2009

On Sep 24, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> I think I would recommend you to do so, to avoid a mixup of
> configurations
> - although you can probably install without removing, and use the tex
> distribution switcher to select an active one. I know a lot of
> effort went
> into making sure different versions can peacefully coexist (with the
> possible exception of Fink-installed TeX)

For What It's Worth:

For a whole lot of very bad reasons, I have
	gwtex (2006 version)
	TeXLive-2008
	TeXLive-2008-Basic installed
	At one point I even had the Fink which came for something else. But
THAT I threw out almost immediately.

I have not had any trouble switching with the TeX Distribution Switcher

For a whole lot of very bad reasons, I have returned to using  gwtex
(2006 version) until the great sea change.

I am on 10-4-11
I am using mostly vanilla packages and only vanilla fonts.

Regards
--schremmer