[OS X TeX] TeXShop preview toolbar on Snow Leopard

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 24 20:02:05 CEST 2009

I assume that other factors have to be considered too, since my
settings for the windows are identical and I didn't notice any
abnormalities in TS or any other application.

The only problem occurred with Cisco's VPN client, since I am running
a 64-bit kernel, but fortunately, the built in Cisco IPSec network can
be used as an even better substitute.

Claus