[OS X TeX] Continuing box to next page

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Thu Sep 24 03:51:13 CEST 2009

On Sep 23, 2009, at 7:51 PM, HELL BOY wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I am using algorithm 2e package, to write a algorithm, its working
> fine! but after one page its not getting continue over the next
> page, what should i do so that instead of getting below bottom
> margin of paper, it goes on next page.
>
> Below is some what, i am doing, after a For loop i want to go on
>
> Thanks
>
> Pink
> \usepackage{algorithm2e}
>
> \restylealgo{boxed}\linesnumbered
>
> \begin{algorithm}[H]
> \caption{Example}
> \SetLine
> \KwData{XYZ}
>
> \KwResult{Fourier spectra ]}
> \emph{ABC}  \\
> \emph{def}  \\
> \emph{ikj}  \\
> \SetLine
> \For{i=1 \emph{\KwTo} length(t)}{
> a(i)=round(map(i)/dx)-q/2+1\;
> x=a(i)+q-1\;
> grid(subscript) = grid(subscript)+A(i)*truncatedgauss(:,i)\;
> }
> \end{algorithm}

I've never used algorithm2e, but I would suggest that you include at
least a minimum example of your latex file.
Something along the lines of:

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{algorithm2e}

\begin{document}
\ldots your algorithms go here \ldots
\end{document}

That being said, I can't get the example I just gave to typeset
properly.
I get an error that there are too many }'s at line 616 of
algorithm2e.sty, the source of which I have no inclination to
investigate.