[OS X TeX] Creating a transliteration font in LaTeX

Robert B. Gozzoli r.b.gozzoli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:23:21 CEST 2009

Dear List members,
I am in the process of creating a transliteration font for my
Egyptological research, as the actual font does not cover the capital
letters.
I have investigated through the web how to encode such font for use in
LaTeX and PdflaTeX (as I want to use it), but I have been quite
unsuccessful at the moment.
What I need is to encode a TTF I use with its encoding, (please see
the attached file). I believe it is not difficult, but following
various instructions, I end up with wrong signs when I try to do the
imput.
Can anyone on this list lead me to a resource (book, online
preferred), so I can follow the instructions and then make this new
font work?

Thanks for the help,

Robert Gozzoli,
University of Siam