[OS X TeX] TeXShop feature: showkeys

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Sep 8 14:11:01 CEST 2009

Am 08.09.2009 um 13:46 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Can't you use synctex to do a similar thing? Command-click the
> equation number in the pdf and it will take you (close?) to the
> label in the proper place in the source.

I think David does not want to change the draft option of showkeys to
final and re-run LaTeX, potentially having new line, paragraph, and
page breaks, he'd like the target address just to pop up as for
example Skim does when the mouse cursor comes close to the hyperlink...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any
direction.