[OS X TeX] Switching between TeXShop and BibDesk

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 4 16:00:15 CEST 2009

I just noticed that TeXShop might be in a subfolder of the
applications folder. Then you should replace the command in the
Applescript by

tell application "TeXShop"
activate
and tell

However, in this case TS has already to be open.

This might also serve as a reminder that applications should be
located in /Applications and nowhere else.

Claus