[OS X TeX] Why does this hang so = [OT] electronic books

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:06:03 CET 2009

On Oct 27, 2009, at 7:28 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> Honestly I don't know is it a greed or monstrous waste

1) In case of doubt ...
2) Where did the few remaining houses find the money to buy all the
many other ones?
3) Compare salaries of top execs and golden parachutes etc today with
those of thirty years ago.
4) Every industry has advertising costs. In the textbook industry
they were the "desk copies". I say "were" because what we get today
is not one tenth of what we used to get.
5) etc

Regards
--schremmer