[OS X TeX] TS-Snow Leopard bug

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at engr.psu.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:08:15 CEST 2009

Here is a problem I noticed in texshop under snow leopard:

Normally, if you command-click on the name of a window, a pull down
menu opens with the path to the file. I've been using this a lot to
navigate to the source file when I use a root file with multiple
inputed files. In the example below, the source file is

/Users/themis/WorkStuff/Classes/ChE\ 210/Homework/problem-dbase/
d1b_2rxns_sp05/problem.tex