[OS X TeX] Problem accessing a .sty file command?

Christopher T. Allen 95 Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Oct 15 18:18:12 CEST 2009

Thanks so much, Herb! I hadn't reset all my script/engine stuff. I'm not as
embarrassed as I might have been because I had exactly the same failure after
resetting the scripts. However, quitting TeXShop and restarting it afterward
solved that problem. I'm not sure why TeXShop doesn't switch script/engine
stuff when you ask it to and instead waits until after quitting, but I can accept
that.

Chris