[OS X TeX] Re: rtf2latex2e on Snow Leopard

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Oct 15 02:31:02 CEST 2009

On Oct 14, 2009, at 1:45 PM, Alan T Litchfield wrote:

> No responses. But tried on 10.5 with powerpc too, with more progress.

It compiles for me on 10.6 after copying /usr/share/automake-1.10/config.guess over the version included in the Unix subdirectory.

This looks like the bug reported here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1626194&group_id=22324&atid=374868

I compiled as 32 bit only by setting CC=gcc-4.0, since I wouldn't bet on it being 64 bit clean.  It produced a binary, but I haven't bothered testing it.