[OS X TeX] Re: rtf2latex2e on Snow Leopard

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Oct 15 01:53:33 CEST 2009

Hi Pete

No file was compiled.

I used the Unix source, not the old Mac classic.

If 'make' will not work then 'make install' will not work either.

I used to use the win binaries of this but that is now inconvenient. I
vaguely recall compiling it some while back on 10.2 or 3 but that was
probably two computers back (long gone).

Unfortunately this is an orphan now, but it would be a very good app
if it were supported. Oh, if only I had the time...

Cheers
Alan