[OS X TeX] Checking package in Mac tex

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 7 05:31:30 CEST 2009

Open Terminal in /Applications/Utilities. Type

	kpsewhich supertabular.sty

If there is no such file, you'll just get an empty return. But
actually, as you'll see, you get

	/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/supertabular/
supertabular.sty

Thus supertabular is indeed in TeX Live 2008.

Dick Koch