[OS X TeX] Apple PDF viewer bugs on this shading

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 19:58:43 CET 2009

Le 30 nov. 2009 à 19:47, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> Like me Alain said he's using MacTeX(TeX Live)-2009 with all updates.

Yes the problem appears only with pdflatex ( Snow 10.6.2 mactex 2009 )

I try under Ubuntu 9.10 with TL 2009 and pdflatex and the result is
 fine with texworks but not with xpdf and it's fine with evince and adobe.

So I think that Tikz is ok and pdftex too !

@ Ross. It's normal if you download the pdf. I think that the example is compiled
 with dvi-ps-pdf and the result is correct with all the viewers but not
 with Safari !

Best regards

Alain