[OS X TeX] PDF-window in TeXShop: buttons lost

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Mon Nov 30 10:07:16 CET 2009

>> Does that mean that the SimplyBurns-Plugin interferes with TeXShop???????
> Howdy,
>
> At first glance that certainly seems to be that case. Where is this plugin located and what does it do? Try removing it and see if there is a problem.

unfortunately, removing the plugin did not cure the problem. This morning, I lost the buttons again. In console.app, I find only this message:

30.11.09 06:42:17	TeXShop[1171]	*** WARNING: Method selectRow:byExtendingSelection: in class NSOutlineView is deprecated. It will be removed in a future release and should no longer be used.

but I have no idea whether this has something to do with the problem.

Daniel