[OS X TeX] Re : LaTeX output on a weblog

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:56:51 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:30 AM, Juergen Fenn <juergen.fenn at gmx.de> wrote:
> FWIW, I found a blog which says: "This site is a showcase for using
> LatexRender for mathematics in WordPress":
>
> http://sixthform.info/steve/wordpress/
>
> Another WordPress plugin.
>
> Jürgen.

* There is no jsMath plugin for WP but there is general usage plugin
wp-hooks which can hook jsMath

* There is no jsMath plugin for SMF bulletin board but it is not
difficult to hack templates (I did it) [there is LaTeX rendering
png-based plugin]

* There is jsMath plugin for mediawiki

* There is no jsMath module for CMS SilverStripe (some other CMSs may
have such modules) but one can create templates (again I did it)

Links: http://weyl.math.toronto.edu/wordpress/?p=293

Victor