[OS X TeX] Hey, that's really nice! Thanks Pete.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Nov 16 22:08:15 CET 2009

On Nov 16, 2009, at 12:45 PM, Frank STENGEL wrote:

> Le 16 nov. 2009 à 19:20, Herbert Schulz a écrit :
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I never tried it before but Pete Dyballa's idea of creating a new font library
>
> What dou you mean by ``new font library'' ?
>
>> and pointing it to /usr/local/texlive/2009/fonts/opentype/ makes
>
> Should'nt it be /usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/ ?
>
>> all the opentype fonts that are part of MacTeX(TeX Live)-2009 available to the system.
>
> Would be very nice...
>

> --
> Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)

Howdy,

In FontBook create a new font library using File->New Library (Opt-Cmd-N). Then Right(Ctl)-Click on the new library and choose Add Fonts... from contextual menu. Finally type Shift-Cmd-G and enter the correct path to the opentype folder.

Yes, I left off the texmf-dist in the path by mistake: /usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)