[OS X TeX] Path for texdoc

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Nov 16 11:55:17 CET 2009

Hi,

although I googled quite a bit, I still don't get how you set the search path for texdoc.

I have MacTeX2009 installed, and so far everything works nice except for texdoc. For some reason, texdoc will only search for files in ~/Library/texmf but not in /usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/doc. kpsewhich -expand-path=TEXDOCS gives me an empty line. Besides that all the paths seem to be set correct, at least, I don't have any problems using LaTeX.

So how do I set the correct path for texdoc?

Thanks in advance

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„Goethen getroffen. Beeindruckt.“ Unbekannt