[OS X TeX] Re : LaTeX output on a weblog

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 01:44:04 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Alain Schremmer
<schremmer.alain at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2009, at 7:06 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>
>> * tex4ht (and other less advanced systems) when large LaTeX document
>> is converted into html code which is almost human unreadable and thus
>> almost uneditable
>
> I guess I am human after all because I could not even begin to read it.
>
> Very grateful regards
> --schremmer

Well, you see something you do not like and you try to find it.
Example: we sometimes use htlatex for seminars if he speaker's
abstract is too heavy in formulae. Here for webpostings images are not
very welcome, and I found some image which I could replace by html
code.

(it was some mathaccent, later Eitan made a better support for them).
So you do not need to be able to read to find something and to fix it
:-)

Victor