[OS X TeX] kpathsea.h etc

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 11 00:01:23 CET 2009

Am 10.11.2009 um 20:39 schrieb Victor Ivrii:

> however from sporting interest I would like to compile web2c and
> xdv2pdf

Real sport like biking, swimming, running would be healthier.
Besides, the code for xdv2pdf hasn't changed for years.

In another thread on the XeTeX list, a week ago, it was found that
Snow Leopard is lacking some APIs (with ATS), so building xdv2pdf
really could become a challenge...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration.
				– Donald Knuth