[OS X TeX] TeX Live Sources

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:43:03 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Victor Ivrii <vivrii at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:
>> Folks,

> If I put --disable--xdv2pdf everything compiles but libkpathsea or
> cannot be found, only linker libkpathsea.la

It was mean! libkpathsea.a  was in texk/kpathsea/.libs   !!!
Now I was able to run ./configure for dvi2svgm  but got an error

g++ -Wall -g -O2   -o dvisvgm dvisvgm.o gzstream.o libdvisvgm.a
../potracelib/libpotrace.a  -lz -lfreetype -ldl -lkpathsea
Undefined symbols:
  "_kpse_make_tex_discard_errors", referenced from:
      FileFinder::Impl::Impl()  in libdvisvgm.a(FileFinder.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [dvisvgm] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Will work on this

PS When it will be over I will be able to upload "libkpathsea.a" Any
suggestions where?

Victor