[OS X TeX] MacTeX2009

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:11:09 CET 2009

	I've checked a bunch of the mirror sites (mostly US, but also
overseas), and I can't find a version of Mactex.mpkg.zip that's dated
beyond 21 March 2009.  Is that normal? Have I become too impatient in
my expectations of how fast the internet's speed should be?

-N
Nathan A. Paxton, Ph.D.
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan