[OS X TeX] sagetex

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 23:12:27 CET 2009

On 4 Nov 2009, at 2:52:38PM, Alessandro Andretta wrote:
> this morning I decided to update my installation of Sage from 3.something to 4.2,
> and now sagetex is not working anymore.

Sorry if this is a silly question - but did you remember to reinstall the sagetex package in sage after updating it?
It is not part of sage by default and needs installing separately.

Best wishes

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin           Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
School of Computer Science  Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University          Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath         WWW:   http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK       VOIP:  sip:17476235487 at proxy01.sipphone.com