[OS X TeX] Wishing YouTube Instructions ...

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 4 21:26:04 CET 2009

There are three or four people (at least) who could do this
brilliantly, but whether or not they have the time I do not know. I
wish I were among 'em.

Jonathan Kew, the maintainer of XeTeX; Luci Ellis at verbeia.com, and
I think Herb Schultz are really good at this stuff, I think. With
luck maybe one of them
can steal the time from their very busy lives to do this.

(Don't be mad at me if you are one of these three geniuses! It's not
my fault you are so capable! :-) And there are of course several
others.)

David Derbes
U of Chicago Laboratory Schools