[OS X TeX] Opening many files in order

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Wed May 20 16:36:50 CEST 2009

I know that it would be impractical for you, since it uses the
terminal, but you CAN open them in "forced dictionary" mode if you
rename them as I suggested, and then run:
     find ./some/root/directory -name "alains_prefiex*.tex" -exec open
{} \;
in Terminal.

If you had all of them in the same folder, then you could simply run:
     open alains_prefix*.tex

Since the terminal will sort them in the way I suggested, they will be
presented to the open command in the same order.