[OS X TeX] One more thing, regarding Optima in GTAMac

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Sun May 10 19:27:19 CEST 2009

	Hmm. Well, it seemed to be the only thing that worked to get them up
and working again. Is there something else I should do?

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel