[OS X TeX] Card Format

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun May 10 17:41:36 CEST 2009

I had not realized that this would get me into serious thinking and
learning. So, the case will have to be "continued" until I have
uploaded Reasonable Algebraic Functions, which should be the case
within the next few weeks. But I shall return.

Apologetic and embarrassed regards to all, onlist as well as offlist,
who have tried to help me with that.
--schremmer