[OS X TeX] How to install MTPro II Fonts?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Mar 27 23:42:33 CET 2009

Am 27.03.2009 um 22:39 schrieb Vic Norton:

> Unfortunately that didn't work. I think the crux of my problem is
> that mtpro2 can't make the font "mt2eft". When I try to run "MTPro2
> LaTeX test.tex" the console quits with

Then there is something wrong with the MAP file fragment – or the
font is not part of the package. Could be you need to enable one more
MAP file fragment ... or you're just using a completely inadequate
MAP file:

	/Users/vic/.texlive2008/texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map

This is your private property. And you installed MTPro2 in the
system. So use the system's new MAP file. All you need to do is to
give your private file a different name – or remove it!

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.