[OS X TeX] Including pdf and ps graphics in the same document.

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Tue Mar 24 20:53:20 CET 2009

> I have an exam that I'm putting together and would like to use some
> graphics
> that are in pdf and also some graphics created with PSTricks.
>

> If it's not possible, could someone please comment on workarounds to
> combine
> these two types of graphics?

There are several ways to achieve this. One would be to "convince"
pstricks to work together with pdflatex, for example with the
pdftricks package. Other solutions can be found here http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=pdf/pdfoutput

If you have the graphics either in .pdf or in .eps format, you could
use packages like epstopdf or epspdfconversion that convert eps to pdf
on the fly.

If you need more hints, please describe a few more details of your
workflow...

Daniel