[OS X TeX] tabularcalc Forcibly removed

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Mar 23 16:06:08 CET 2009

On Mar 23, 2009, at 9:25 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> A day or so ago I did an update using TeX Live Utility. The
> tabularcalc package was on the list to be added (i.e., a new package
> added to TeX Live) but there was a report that the download failed
> and was being completely removed in the log pane. Ever since then
> I've gotten the
>
> tabularcalc	Forcibly removed
>
> message in the package list pane. Any way to kill that message?
> Especially since the package wasn't there before.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Well... I ran

sudo tlmgr install tabularcalc

which did just that and now the ``Forcibly removed'' message is gone.

I probably should bring this up on the texlive list but it would be
nice if there was a better fallback like behaving as though the
attempt never happened so it will simply be a later update attempt.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)